Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jet Skiing Weekend!


Our weekend started off with a romantic dinner. Ha! Dan, Jack and I decided to go to Chuy’s (Tex Mex food). We got there and ordered and the second we were done ordering Jack started getting really fussy because he was hungry. I took him to the car to feed him while Dan sat inside and ate chips and salsa. When I got back to our table our food was there and had been there since I left. Five minutes after I sat down to eat, Jack started crying again. Since Dan was full from eating chips and salsa for 20 minutes he took him outside while I ate. It completely reassured us that we are parents! Which we totally love!

After dinner we went to my cousin Gracie’s high school. She sang a solo at their “coffee house” event. She is amazing. I am always trying to make up excuses for her to sing for us.

Saturday morning we woke up and got some chores done as fast as we could so we could go jet skiing! My aunt and uncle have two jet ski’s and the lake is literally less than 10 minutes away. Talk about a dream come true! My uncle watched baby Jack while Gracie, Dan and I went out for a few hours! It was such a blast!!!! And soooo nice of my uncle to watch Jack! They went and had a little man date. 

I threw Dan off about four different times within probably 15 minutes. It was awesome. Besides the part that I totally made him hurt his booty pretty bad. Ha. Totally worth it though! The best part is that he couldn’t figure out how to throw me off. It was so kind of him not to do that to me! Haha. He realized after I threw him off so much that he prefers not to go with me. Weird.




Dan thinks this picture is so funny. haha.







We love it here in Texas! Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and your commentary! So funny and such great pictures! Love your cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love that picture of you kissing Jacks head. I was laughing out loud its so funny! Haha he is adorable. It looks like you guys are having an amazing time in Texas! I wish we lived by each other so we could all go hang out together

    ReplyDelete