Monday, October 22, 2012

Grandpa Berrett


My amazing “Gramps” (grandpa Berrett) passed away peacefully October 9th.

He was such an amazing person and an incredible example to everyone who met him. He was a man of service. No matter what was going on in his life, he was always serving!

I feel so blessed to have lived so close to him my entire life and to have had such a great relationship with him! We have so many fun memories!

He taught me how to play tennis, helped teach me how to ski, went on cruises together, camping trips, had almost every Sunday dinner together, spent almost every holiday with my family, drove up to the Washington coast, supported me by coming to all of my violin concerts and tennis matches, going to the symphony

 and many more fun adventures!

Besides when I was away at college or in Ecuador, I was able to see him at least once a week. I learned so much from him.

I love him so much!



We took this picture while at the Washington coast to give to my grandma and grandpa.

We went to a nice seafood restaurant in Washington. My mom was "mortified" because of how us kids acted. Big family joke now!


Gramps joined our family on a Christmas cruise. 
My mom's 50th Birthday dinner at The Roof. 

Happy Halloween! Gramps and Christine joined us at the Richards family Halloween party. Gramps and Grandma usually always joined us at any Richards family get together!
At the symphony :) I was clearly super pregnant.
Crusing with the newlyweds! Ha!
This picture cracks me up.
Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment